AFTER 13YRS OF MARRIAGE WITHOUT A BABY, NOW SHE GOT TWINS.. FIND OUT "HOW"


Excerpt From Shola Adelowo's Infertility Treatment Testimonial With Plant Stem Cell Therapy.

""My story is a peculiar one among TTC ladies. My name is Olushola Adelowo, I got married 13years ago. As a young virgin, just out of university, marriage for me was the beginning of a dream of a happy family. 

As I  surrendered my virginity to my Prince charming during our honeymoon, i thought of how happy he'll be if I announced my pregnancy result a month later. 

A month came, and nothing! We became worried, we got tested, my husband was diagnosed okay, while I was diagnosed with multiple fibroid. Then i had my first surgery to remove fibroid.

The joy of becoming pregnant after 2years of marriage knew no bounds...but then, 7 weeks into my pregnancy, I was operated for an ectopic pregnancy.

To cut my story short, we had series of tests locally and internationally, visited top hospitals, took numerous herbs and supplements. We had 2 failed IVF in India and Germany.

My 11years TTC struggle earned me hormonal imbalance, blocked fallopian tube due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, and surgery for an ectopic pregnancy.

I lost hope in life, people called me names, and my in-laws even threatened to throw me out of their son's house...I became  suicidal so much my supportive husband kept me under 24hrs surveillance. 

But then, God brought plant stem cell therapy my way in February 2017 through a friend who had an infertility condition too but became pregnant. The rest became history.



My treatment lasted for about 8weeks and I became pregnant by the 3rd month of the therapy. Today, I am a proud mother of twin baby boys!!!""

Glory be to God.

If interested to give a try on the product, contact me on 0703-081-2546

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

END 2018 & BEGIN BUSINESS FOR 2019

WHAT IS THAT HEALTH ISSUE THAT EMBARRASSES YOU?

BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!! Get 40%discount right now