HARD WORK IS THE KEY

                      Hard Work Is the Key


   The indispensable requirement for hard work is self-discipline. Success is possible only when you can overcome the natural tendency to cut corners and take the easy way. Lasting success is possible only when you can discipline yourself to work hard for a long, long time.


   As I mentioned in the Introduction, I started my own life with no money or advantages. For years, I worked at laboring jobs, at which I earned just enough to get from paycheck to paycheck. I stumbled into sales when I could no longer find a laboring job, where I spun my wheels for many months before I began asking that question: “Why is it that some people are more successful in selling than others?”


    One day, a top salesman then told me that the top 20 percent of salespeople earn 80 percent of the money. I had never heard that before. This meant that the bottom 80 percent of salespeople had to be satisfied with the remaining 20 percent, with what was left over after the top people had taken the lion’s share. I decided then and there that I was going to be in the top 20 percent. This decision changed my life.

Next page :- THE GREAT LAW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

END 2018 & BEGIN BUSINESS FOR 2019

WHAT IS THAT HEALTH ISSUE THAT EMBARRASSES YOU?

BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!! Get 40%discount right now